PAWS Kennel Sponsorship Program
Nobody likes a cage. But for an animal on the streets, abandoned, hungry, hurt or abused, a cage at the SPCA Animal Rescue in Saint John is a welcome haven and a place of hope.
That is why we are asking for your hand in helping to support our PAWS Kennel Sponsorship Program. When you become a sponsor, you are aligning yourself with a highly visible non-profit charitable organization providing critical animal welfare services to the greater Saint John community.
What Does Your SPONSORSHIP Gift Means FOR THE ANIMALS?
- A healthy diet, fresh water and soft, warm bedding.
- Life-saving medical care and vaccinations.
- Spay or neuter surgery. A refuge for abused and “special needs” animals.
- A cozy place to call their own while they wait to be adopted.
What Your SPONSORSHIP Gift Means For YOU or YOUR ORGANIZATION?
- Reach SPCA Animal Rescue Stakeholders with your corporate identity products and messaging.
- Enhance your employee benefit package.
- Attract the public to your location with on-site events.
- Enhance your brand recognition and visibility.
- Help a shelter animal if you are unable to adopt or volunteer.
What it will do most of all is provide hope for a new life to these wonderful animals that wait for another chance at love. Only with your contribution can we continue to offer our life saving services to the orphaned animals in our community. The animals of the SPCA Animal Rescue are counting on you to help.
The kennel you sponsor will have a plaque with your name or any name you choose. Other ideas for your personal plaque:
- Your company’s name.
- Honour a classroom, scout troop, or youth group.
- Give as a birthday or holiday gift.
- Remember a loved one.
“Don’t think of it as a cage. Think of it as a way station to a way better life.”